We know it can be difficult to remain calm when your pet is suddenly ill or injured. We’re always available for advice over the phone to help you determine whether or not you need to bring your pet in to see us.
If you have an Emergency call us on our 24 hour emergency number – 01273 566 993
As a careful pet owner, a bit of preparation goes a long way, which is why we’ve put together this helpful to-do list, ensuring you’re prepared for any potential emergency:
- Have the P.E.T.S. phone number programmed into your phone: 01273 566 993
- Be familiar with the location of the Brighton hospital where our P.E.T.S. team is based
- Ensure you have details to hand of any medication your pet is on and any long-term conditions they have
- Make provision for transporting your pet to the hospital in an emergency – bearing in mind this could occur at any time of day or night
- Save your pet’s insurance details and microchip number to your phone