You can be assured that if your pet requires hospitalisation they’ll receive the best possible round-the-clock care in our Brighton Hospital from experienced emergency staff who are passionate about providing the best clinical care and communication.
Our team of dedicated, experienced and skilled emergency vets and nurses is available 24 hours a day to help you and your pet. When ever and whatever your concern we can offer sympathetic practical advice and reassurance. If your pet is unwell and needs urgent treatment P.E.T.S. can provide the best emergency care.
Our cutting edge equipment, comprehensive facilities, and investment in technology enables faster diagnosis and treatment for your pet.
Having these important technologies in-house enables faster diagnosis and treatment for your pet. Our patients also benefit from separate dog and cat wards, reducing the stress of their stay.
- Intensive care from staff with additional training in emergency and critical care
- Emergency appointments at night, weekends and bank holidays
- Complimentary phone advice when your normal vet is shut
- Examination and treatment of sick or unwell animals
- Medicine, radiography (x-ray), ultrasound, endoscopy
- Internal referral services for more unwell animals
- Emergency surgery
- Pain killers (analgesia)
- Intravenous fluids (drips)
- Emergency blood tests
- Blood transfusions
- Oxygen therapy
- Antivenom and antidotes to toxins
- On site hospital staffed 24 hours (P.E.T.S.)
- On site pharmacy
- On site laboratory with advanced diagnostics
While hospitalised, patients can benefit from direct access to our team of specialists if required. For more information on our referral specialists, please visit the Brighton Veterinary Referrals website.
P.E.T.S. is based out of New Priory Vet’s fully equipped hospital. Click here for more information about New Priory Vets.